MK Test Your Might (Fixd) MK Test Your Might (Fixd)

An absolute classic!

How can this game get a low score, get so unoticed and not evan in the mk collection. I remember years ago me n my mates were always playin this game at school on the kombat pavilion, we would always race to see who could unlock pumpkclops first, ahh good times. Brillient game mate ;)

Black Sheep Acres Black Sheep Acres

Great game ;)

Very entertaining. I love killing animals and not gettin arested for it hahahahaHAHAHAHAHAHHA!

Oh and to the ASSHOLE BEFORE ME! The reasson its like that is cus you havn't got flash player 9 retard!

Hungry Space Hungry Space

A+++++ Classic game

I love this game, it's so adicting. I rember playing this years and years ago when I first got my pc. It just sooo ADICTING ^^ Oh and to the asshole before me with no friends, how can this be a rip off of fishy if this was made before it??? Prick.

Streets of Valhalla Streets of Valhalla

Great, but....

It's a great game but I just can't get past level 7 :P Oh and I notiched on level 7 that in the background theres a building saying "Jhons bar" Isn't Jhon spelt JOHN? Unless this was intentialy but o well all in all great game

Ultimate Robotnik Duels Ultimate Robotnik Duels

Dude that was just amazing

I have never seen a game like it! It must of took you a long long time to make. You are a God :D Actionscript is pretty confusing for me but looks like you can grasp it very easily.

Digimaks responds:

YEAH, thanks!

It did take me forever to make.
The AI was a real hard task because I never made one. And all tutorials on AI making are way to complex with very dumb AI types.
Thanks for giving it a chance.

Game: Mole's Revenge Game: Mole's Revenge

Thief

Jake you stole this acount! THIEF THIEF THIEF! This is junes acount and you changed the name to jake phillips

Mario scene creator Mario scene creator

Well done!

I loved this mini boy was absoultoly amazing!!! I must have been on here for about half an hour lol

the aquarium the aquarium

What the hell!

this is sooo crap plz put alot more effert in to this!

Element Saga Chapter 4 Element Saga Chapter 4

suked

wat the hell?

Dizimz responds:

tell me max boy why did it suck?
Oh and on the plus side you don't submit any crap thus you have no idea how hard it was to make this