Syrup Adventures 2 Syrup Adventures 2

mmm wasn't all that great

Why have you got random south park charecters everywhere which you didn't evan draw, there just cut out from static images from google or something like that. The fight scenes are... ok I suppose and the thing at the preloader was a nice little feature, other than that it rather horrible. The blood is just a image from google again and when the charecters get hit there's no change in facial expresions, there still smiling and are cheesely tweened sideways. Whats the deal with aload of southpark charecters in a pankacke factory? And when they die there mysteriously come back to life and have clones next to them? It's quite an awful flash all together. You should try and make a story that makes sense instead of one that just falls apart 10 seconds in and turns into a cheesey fight scene between a random guy with a sword and copyrighted southpark charecters downloaded from google.

HolyCowProductions responds:

pankacke
it's pancake, pancake. please dear god, your apparently 16 but you can't spell pancake. Anyway people are entitled to their opinion. But if you don't like that you probably won't like the sequal.
p.s learn to spell

Edge of Machines Preview Edge of Machines Preview

My god....

Absolutley amazing! Looks totally original and very apeling. I can't wait to the real thing is on ng. Awsome fight seens I loved the bit with the twirling of the guns ;) Keep up the good....AMAZING work ;)

Sonic Halloween Costume 2 Sonic Halloween Costume 2

Kudos! ^^

Absolutley pure genious! Congrats should of atleast got daily 2nd or something but ohwell. Much better than the last one in my opinion. Keep up the good work, Oh by the way you nearly made me piss my self literly with the credit music XD LIVE TO WIN!

The Snow Globe The Snow Globe

Omg

Do you EVER makeanything which is over 10 seconds?!?!?!

KupaMan responds:

Group X - Peanuts Group X - Peanuts

Awsome-o-rific

I remember seeing this on flashplayer years ago. It rocked then and it rocks now XD

MK: Scorpion's Statue MK: Scorpion's Statue

HAW HAW HAW

LOL that was fucking awsome XD All my 5's r belong 2 u

BUMSEX BUMSEX BUMSEX III BUMSEX BUMSEX BUMSEX III

:D

What can I say. Nice work people. Made me piss my self with laughter XD Especilly Brick tops and zeeky space lizards "ZAZAZAZAZAZAZA ZAZAZAZA ZAZAZAZAA" ^^

Brett and Jim's HFTC Ep1 Brett and Jim's HFTC Ep1

Hillarious!

It was pretty funny but what was with that picture of the guy showining his nipple at the beggining lol that was pretty disturbing. But anyway it was a good flash :D

Passion Collaboration Passion Collaboration

:D

AWSOME! It's way better than I thought it would be. :P

~ Mortal Kombat Tribute~ ~ Mortal Kombat Tribute~

That was God awful

That was complete bollocks! All you did was steal gifs and put them all in to one big shit heap of a flash!